Saturday, October 07, 2006

Kidz City Worship

A new song was released this week by the interns. I have the recording of it under the Recording link. This song was written by Nic Schneider who also played the guitar and is the lead singer. Me on the bass. Jared on the drums. Donna, Jason, and Jared as background vocals. The recording was done at Exum Recording. We recorded it in about 3 hours. The only thing we didn't get to do was record the vocals so there might be a little distortion. This song came up when Donna apparently asked Nic not to use the word utter when writing a song. Well, being guys we had to go against the rules and this was what came out and is now being spread around City Church. I hope you guys like it.

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM , Blogger Sounds Like Natella said...

Oh my word this is great! Are you guys actually doing this for KidzCity yet? I hope I get to see this live one day. Oh guess what? I'm going to see Reuben Morgan and Hillsong this Thursday! If I get some good pictures I'll write a post. Have a great day at interns!

 
At 6:28 PM , Blogger Jimmy T said...

October 29th is the date we're doing it live with the kids so come on down

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger Jon A. Owens said...

Jimmy -

I love the blog, and I love the song. Tell Nic that he rocks! It's great to be able to follow your journey as in Intern -- God has great things in store for you.

One thing, though -- you may want to do something about that naked angel on your main blog page -- it could be offensive to some people.

(Just Kidding...) ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home