Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Happiest day

I thought the happiest day in someone's life is getting married. Not for me. Mine is the day I have my music classes. The first day I went through my classes with the biggest smile in which I couldn't hide. My teacher even asked me about it. "Music is my life," says Jimmy. Anyway, I thought it was just going to be the first day of class because of anxiety and all of that. But nope, it happened again. I can't help it. Music, school, and people talking about music is too much for me to handle. Therefore, I can't stop smiling. It's the next best thing to prayer. And, the best part is that my teacher is cute and plays the piano pretty well. And I thought the path to becoming a surgeon is going to be tough, bah. At this rate, I'll be an awesome med student in no time.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 PM , Blogger Jael said...

When you get married, you're going to forget all about music lessons my friend.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home