Friday, July 28, 2006

What you don't know about me..

I'll randomly change and delete things that I write in this area only because not many of you really know what I'm actually like when I'm by myself. There are just so many things, but I'll just let you in on a few secrets for now.

1. I was in the Rose Parade in Portland while marching with my high school band, twice.

2. I took piano lessons.

3. I almost died 2 times within 2 minutes while river rafting in Australia.

4. I broke my left pinky.

5. I have a clean driving record.

6 Comments:

At 11:00 AM , Blogger Jenny said...

I am enjoying the interesting, unknown facts about Jimmy . . . keep them coming!!

I had no idea you have an appreciation for art. I got to walk through the Picasso Galery in Spain - it was beautiful!

 
At 6:50 PM , Blogger Jael said...

There's a Picasso gallery in spain??? I'm going next summer, I'll have to check it out. Anyway, Jimmy, that was awesome. I definately knew none of those things about you, and found them all interesting.

 
At 9:23 PM , Blogger Leah said...

You're cool, Jimmy...even if you did soak me on the bumper boats.

 
At 2:09 PM , Blogger Jenny said...

You have a dog?!

 
At 10:06 PM , Blogger F + F said...

mmmm i love apple pies. consider posting the recipe?

 
At 10:27 PM , Blogger Jimmy T said...

If I give you the recipe, then you won't need me anymore, so I don't think so.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home